Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long to wait for the darn thing to drop??

Hi Sheena, no I don't back up my phone to the computer. I don't have a clue how to do that. I suppose I should read the manual one of these days. Just no time!
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA

When I want to get a pic from my phone to my computer, I email it to myself from my phone! Just check your email on your phone, send an email with the attachment/s to yourself, and then check your inbox on your computer to download the photos I also sometimes do it through FaceBook... starting a message to myself on my phone and sending the photos, then downloading them on my computer.
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

I feel I'm reading a different language. I have a phone that takes photos, can be a radio and also play music, but have not the faintest idea how to do anything with the photos once taken and don’t know how to download music onto it!

The phone doesn't do e-mails, as far as I know, and the manual was very basic indeed: not even full sheet of A4 paper. But then, it only cost me 20€ It's a brand called Wiko, and the biggest boon I've found is that it has a little LED torch which is very bright and ideal when I'm trying to put the bolts of the yard gates in place at night, or looking for they keyhole in the door!

It also has the facility to take two SIM cards, which I thought would be useful when I went to the UK as I could buy a pay and go. I found, though, that it was actually cheaper to use the French mobile service as there was no surcharge for using it in the UK (or Sweden). I had a certain amount of “free” time and it was valid wherever, so I paid nothing for using my mobile in the UK. The pay and go calls on a vodaphone sim card were very expensive: 30p a minute!.

Jane

4. Default

Well, I remember nagging you to treat yourself to an iPad I think ... shall now nag you to treat yourself to a smart phone. iPhone. There are oodles of apps you can download (including a torch), send email, download and play music, works as a radio and a TV (more apps) and you can get a little speaker for it to charge and play music etc. simultaneously ... you can even make phone calls on it ...
    Sheena Stevens

Alisha, That's what I did but the photos didn't go through to be saved to my computer. I'll have to try it again.
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA

LOL consider me nagged. As soon as I finishe paying for my fence reinforcements to keep the coyotes out I'll take a look at the Ipads. I would like something like that.
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA

7. Default

No, it was Jane I was nagging, not you Sue, but feel free to consider yourself nagged ...
    Sheena Stevens

Yes Sheena, you did nag me thus!!!

Without checking, I think I said it would have to wait until more important things are done: fencing around the new house to keep the dogs in, etc. I suppose it is obvious but I hadn’t really considered that with all the movement that had been done on the ground recently I shall have to wait for it to settle before permanent fencing can be done, or a terrace round the house for that matter........... I shall have to find some solution to stop the dogs coming in directly off grass into the house. It looks better now with the land prepared!!!! I can have temporary fencing put up and then use the same fencing with more solid supports later. There is a man in the house as I write, painting walls. I have ordered bathroom tiles and another man is going to put them on the walls for me. It will be at a price, but he does a brilliant job!

This seems to have strayed from the subject of testicles………….

Jane.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did this cute boy's 2nd testicle ever come down?
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Did this cute boy's 2nd testicle ever come down?
    Nope. Waited until he was 16 weeks old but it never did. He's a much loved pet now.
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA