Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Nutmeg

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    Thank you for all the good wishes. We have a whole batch of new photos but I have no idea how to add them into this thread. If all else fails I'll post them on a new one
    Stephanie, when replying to a post one has to click on "Go Advanced" down in the bottom right corner before one can attach photos using "Manage Attachments"

Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Thanks very much Mark - aren't you clever!!

Here are the photographs of 'Megs having a quick nap and then enjoying her walk through the bluebells in the wood just a short distance from here. Oh and one of her big "sister" posing nicely for the camera

P1000242.JPG2014_0501photos0006.JPG2014_0501photos0001.JPG2014_0501photos0007.JPG
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Photos are lovely... One little Diva you have there.... and little Kizzy is looking great as well
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Wow. Doesn't she look different, with flowing coat and everything Well done, Stephanie. She's looking great. And of course, Kizzy is looking great as well

I don't know if there's anyway for Steve to set the forum so that Manage Attachments is available on the basic reply form, or for the Advanced version to be displayed automatically Would help a lot of people

Default Another year has flown by.

My big "sister" Megs has just celebrated her EIGHTH birthday and today went to the vets for her six month check up.

He was really pleased with her - eyes fine, teeth very clean, weight perfect - and best of all heart totally clear !!

Our Mum says she's so proud of her little rescue girlie. She had a dreadful start to her life but is now much loved. She may be a "little" spoiled ( how can you not spoil such cuties), she is extremely cuddly and is beautiful both inside and out. After losing her own big sister last year she's now making a good job of being a big 'sister' to me. She lets me cuddle up to her and shares her toy box too.

Happy Birthday Nutmeg.

Woof from Asha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Itsonlyme; 05-11-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Happy 8th Birthday to a lovely little lady!

Rosemary

Yappy Birffday,Megs. So glad that they've settled together. So important for animals to have a companion. My cat is now trying to disguise herself as one of the dogs in an attempt to get full house access, but Katie's still unsure about her

IMG_1030-Chili-chiled-May-11-2017.jpg

Awww, Happy Birthday little Megs.... Hope you have a fab day, full of goodies!... Your little friend Asha will help you of course.

She's looking great!!!
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

Happy birthday Megs!!