Thread: Hugo and Holly

Default Hugo and Holly

Hugo is 10 today and Holly will be 13 on Wednesday. Holly has slowed down over the last 12 months, her legs are a bit stiff first thing in a morning (just like mine) and I don't think her hearing is as good as it once was but otherwise nothing much ails them. Hope I'll have them both for a while longer yet.

Heather

Happy Birthday Hugo and Holly (when it arrives). Hoping you are both spoilt rotten... Loads of treats for you both
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Happy Birthday Hugo and Holly! May you have many more!
    Elspeth

Quote Originally Posted by easylife View Post
    Hugo is 10 today and Holly will be 13 on Wednesday.
    What lovely news to wake up to Heather....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hugo, and as for Holly who is about to join the ranks of yet another healthy 'teenage' Cavalier..... HOORAY for you little girl

Thank for sharing these birthday celebrations with us.... it's so uplifting to read happy news like this.

Warm regards,
    Veronica.

Many, many happy returns!
    Sheena Stevens

Well - there is trouble looming in paradise for my 2 'golden oldies'!!! Hugo and Holly have been devoted to each other their whole lives and you couldn't find a more sensible, steady, laid back dog than Hugo. Until now, that is. He's having a mid life crisis and Holly is not at all impressed. Hugo has fallen in love with another - an absolutely gorgeous blenheim puppy who belongs to a gentleman that we often bump into when out walking. I hadn't seen him for a few weeks but found out from another neighbour that his elderly ckcs dog had died suddenly and then we saw him out walking a few days ago with his new puppy. Hugo was smitten immediately - never before has he shown any interest whatsoever in other people's dogs even youngsters or other ckcs, he's friendly enough but not interested in close contact or playing - kissing her, washing her face, rolling over so she can climb all over him. To rub salt in the wound guess what this man has called his puppy - Holly, of course. My Holly is far too much of a lady to make a show of herself in public but she has a very expressive face and her look says it all, looks like she's sucking a lemon lol - she totally ignores the puppy and stands as far away as her leash will allow whilst I'm talking with the pup's owner. It's hilarious to watch.

Poor Holly! It must be really hard to bear when your life companion is smitten by a young slip of a girl!

Jane