Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 12 year old beautiful little boy advice please

Hi Mark, I stayed up one night to see exactly what was happening when he screamed. He goes rigid, back and front legs stiff, only last a few seconds and then he
    seems ok. Willing to try anything will get some today. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacarinda View Post
    Hi Mark, I stayed up one night to see exactly what was happening when he screamed. He goes rigid, back and front legs stiff, only last a few seconds and then he
    seems ok. Willing to try anything will get some today. Thank you.
    But did he try to roll over right before the incident, or hit the side of the bed with a paw, or anything like that? Or did it just happen, like a spasm, or mini fit? Any way to film it, to help anyone else whose dog also suffer from this at any time?
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

No movement prior he is fast asleep and then let out a loud scream and his front legs were stretched out in front and his back legs stretched back, and then it was all over and
    he seemed fine. Good idea about filming, will try to do that. One vet thought he had cramp, and other thought it is epilepsy. I had a dog with epilepsy and it was
    very different. The peculiar thing is it only happens at night. Have him booked for MRI in a few weeks.

Stupid idea, but he's not dreaming of something and having a reaction to that by any chance. My Alfie is prone to woofing in his sleep after a confrontation with little dogs earlier in the day.
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12