Smile Hello

Welcome to our forum - hope you enjoy being here with us
    Jenny at Erinport
    Where Excellence Without Exaggeration Counts

Blog Entries

Looking forward to chatting too
    Sheila
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Chat away.... We are all here to listen.. Hope you have a great time on this forum..
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Welcome to the forum.
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

Many thanks all

Blog Entries

Welcome ewilkes.

It would be nice to know your first name and a rough idea of where you come from. You will see that at the top right hand of all my posts it says I am from The West Midlands and I sign them with my name .
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Hi just rejoined but was here before I think. Have bred and shown for over 30 years. Had my first Cavalier in 1982 - Tri colour called Scrumpy (Super Scrumpy of Petonbank, he was Amantra/ Maxholt breeding) Scrumpy was never shown by us but lived untilhe was almost 16 and was the most delightful litte boy. Our first forage into the ring was with another little tri called Sports Editor (Granasil Ratzipuss x Edela New Years Promise) he had 3 best in shows all breeds and over 50 best of breeds. Our first little girl was a Blenheim called Haylea of Rhybank (when Rhybank was Heather Fereday!!) the current family consists of three Blenheim girls Barcris Sparkling Return to Brantwood (Abbie) is ten and a half, Brantwood Magic Touch (Maisie) is ten and Brantwood Touch of Magic (Daisy) is seven in November, she is ten generations straight down the Brantwood bitch line. Not breeding anymore but retired and loving life on the east yorkshire coast. Look forward to many interesting chats.

Alice Scanlon

Another welcome..... enjoy.
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

My first Cavalier was almost a Rhybank! Her father was Ch Niccoli (not yet a champion : Madam was born on 9/11/77) and her mother, owned by friends of my parents, was Rhybank Ginette, daughter of Ch Cadeyrn Black Tulip. Heather had askd for pick of the litter, but rejected Madam as a potential export, and so I came to own her.............. Heather then saw her at about 18 months of age and said Hmmm - you ought to breed from her, and that started it for me!! I lived in the south east so she advised me to go to Vera Preece (Chandlers) for a stud. I chose a ruby first, Chandlers Ambrose, (a litter of dogs) but Vera said I should have used Nimrod, so I did, and had a pretty black and tan bitch who won a Best Puppy, and we were were off! Madam lived to 15 1/2, and all my dogs have her back in their pedigree. I lie: Tchi, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, doesn't

By today's standards, Madam looks very long nosed: here are some photos of 30 + years ago! My stepdaughter Debra with Madam's grandson Jim (Jasenil Jimjams), Madam, and Tipsy (J Jacinth) with her Best Puppy rosettes. I feel old..........

Jane
    Last edited by Janelise; 09-28-2014 at 09:10 AM.