Thread: Cavaliers in Need - Rescue

Default Cavaliers in Need - Rescue

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caval...216347?fref=nf

Please have a look at this facebook attachment. Baby Callan has been rescued, he's 10 weeks old but has pulmonic stenosis, a narrow artery in the Heart.... The organisation is looking for donations to enable surgery to take place.... Could you help?
    Last edited by julieb7; 02-18-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Poor little boy x

Have you tried any of the club rescues maybe,just maybe they might help, it's worth a try.

I was hoping that people who were in the clubs might see this first. I have not posted anything direct to them. I'll give it a go..
    Julie, Peter,

Hi Julie,
    Good luck with the calls and trying to raise funds for this little one.

Years ago in a very similar situation I received 50 from the club towards a 650 bill for a rescue Cavalier of mine that needed immediate emergency surgery and was uninsurable as the condition was very visible from when I had adopted her a month before. The rescue centre had left her like it saying she was OK but looking back the problem should have been sorted before she was rehomed, poor girl must have been in agony. Every penny counted so I was grateful.

With the huge donations given recently to the rescue Cavaliers that were auctioned abroad I would write and call and ask.

Alison.

I suppose that the letters should really come from the organisation wanting to raise the funds.... Thanks
    Julie, Peter,

As some of you know I am involved with Cavaliers In Need ,I'm delighted to tell you that we are more than halfway to paying for Callan's life saving heart surgery.
    Barbara

Fantastic update on this little fella Barbara, well done on the fund raising, he is a lucky little Cavalier with so many looking out for him.

Alison.

Brilliant news Barbara x