Thread: Looking for a third one

Default Looking for a third one

Starting to look for a third one to join the pack

Alfie has for the last 6 months or more been totally 100% comfortable and happy with Lexie. By this I mean his laying down next to her instead of expecting her to move or his laying elsewhere - and of laying down and chewing treats right next to her.

So I'm now looking for a pup or youngster that needs rescue or rehoming. Happy to take on a problem dog that the current owner can't handle or doesn't have the time for. You might recall that Lexie was a biter when she arrived here 3 years ago. She's 4 in July, with Alfie being 8 1/2

Thinking another Tri, or perhaps a ruby - but not too worried. So please bear me in mind if you hear of a young troubled cavalier in need of a new home

DSCF6013-Dogs-chews-Feb-22-2015.jpg DSCF5858-Alfie-Lexie-laid-together-Jan-30-2015.jpg DSCF5861-Alfie-Lexie-laid-together-Jan-30-2015.jpg

Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Three years already! I don't think Lexie is alone in liking feet - my mother's GSD would stand over people's feet to have his stomach rubbed, which wasn't easy as he was a bit taller than a Cavalier! Perhaps it's toes.... mine will rub themselves on my feet and like it if I wiggle my toes.

I love Alfie's expression at the beginning

Jane

Alfie won the yellow rope toy at a dog show way back in 2009 or 2010. He's never been very good at returning things, but prefers to drop them 6 foot away from me. If I move and stay at the point where he drops it then he'll drop it somewhere else 6 feet away

That spot by the settee is his spot for licking the toy. He'll make me throw it a couple if times before settling down on that spot. But if he thinks I'm going to take it and throw it a third time then he'll go behind the settee and drop it where I can't reach it. The main reason that Alfie gets upset with Lexie is that she'll run round the back and bring it back to me

Mark, have you found a new Cavalier friend yet?
    Alison.

Sorry, Alison. Didn't see your post

No, not found one yet. PM me if you hear of anything
    Last edited by Mark Ellis; 05-04-2015 at 06:25 PM.