Thread: odd message and Cavalier Chat does not display correctly

Default odd message and Cavalier Chat does not display correctly

I get this message: all my other internet sites work fine!

Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in ..../vb/route.php on line 428

and I can't go advanced on a reply to post photos: is there a glitch????

Jabe

I get it too, even if I don't log in. And I had problems updating my WELKS post on Sunday.

I get it too even if I don't log in, and updating the WELKS result was difficult.

I get it too, and 3 times I have tried to post this and it is not coming up.........

I had some problems uploading a security patch to the forum and it started those strange messages. So I have now reloaded all the forum software in the hope that what ever was the problem will now go away. The reason your posts to this particular section of the forum are not automatically displayed is because I made this section a moderated one as it was mainly for the forum owners to list rules etc.

Let me know if the forum plays up again.

I was getting the same thing, but not now!
    Sheena Stevens

I had it as well but it all looks fine now .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mynott View Post
    I had some problems uploading a security patch to the forum and it started those strange messages. So I have now reloaded all the forum software in the hope that what ever was the problem will now go away. The reason your posts to this particular section of the forum are not automatically displayed is because I made this section a moderated one as it was mainly for the forum owners to list rules etc.

Let me know if the forum plays up again.
    Thanks Steve - I had problems yesterday and gave up, but it all works well now. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Thank you Steve! Not an easy job, being an administrator! I wondered if it was just me at first

Jane