I've been contacted by a lady who has a pair of cavaliers, who she wants to rehome. Male is 7 and apparently deaf, the girl is 4

I've given her the web details of Cavalier rescue, but thought I'd share on here in case anyone was looking for 2 dogs.

This is a very difficult e mail for me to be sending but I don't know what else I can do. I am the owner of 2 KC registered Cavalier King Charles dogs, a boy and a girl, both mean the world to me but since splitting up from my husband last March they have been living with my mum as I have had to go into rented accommodation which meant I couldn't keep them with me. Unfortunately my mum has had a stroke and is in the final stages of kidney disease and has maybe weeks/months to live. I have frantically been trying to find alternative living arrangements so I can have the dogs live with me but to no avail. The dogs need to be kept together as the male dog is deaf and the female acts as his ears! If they are to be re homed I need to know they would be looked after,happy and maybe it's asking too much to still have contact with them? Is there any way you can help me with my situation. Thanks in advance.