Thread: 9 Years Young Tomorrow

Blog Entries

Default 9 Years Young Tomorrow

Golden Oldie Winston Alexander will be 9 tomorrow. He's put on a bit of a paunch and is now toothless, but is still as healthy, agile and ingenious as he's always been.

1329.jpg1328.jpgWinston On Computer.jpgP1010420.jpg

Since we lost Rebel WA has proudly taken on the role of 'man of the house' keeping more than half an eye on everything that happens, what the other dogs get up to and deciding who sleeps where, and when not to mention checking that doors are locked up at night by his barely tolerated very forgetful ancient relic owner.

WA, you have kept me on my toes since the moment I brought you home on the train from Yorkshire, refusing to travel in the carrier I brought for you, but insisting on using the onboard table as your personal observation post, where you inspected and duly approved your fellow passengers, which was merely a prelude to the 'delights' that would follow! Bird catcher extraordinaire until a Magpie who fought back deprived you of your teeth; you never give up stalking all who fly low over your garden, your inherited property, with a rockery that you have made your very own personal throne and stalking ground. You both make me laugh every single day and infuriate me with your arrogance too - in short you are all a tricolour boy should be and I absolutely adore you.

Thank you for being mine
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Well Happy Birthday Winston Alexander.. May he make you laugh/curse for a long time Flo...
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Happy birthday Winston, may you keep chasing those birds for many years to come
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Smile Happy Birthday

Hope WA has a lovely day
    Jenny at Erinport
    Where Excellence Without Exaggeration Counts

Sounds like the naughtier little tinker that we all would just love to have, the one that runs the house and we are just the servant to such a dog!
    Happy 9th Birthday Winston, keep that mum of yours on her toes for a good while longer yet xx

Alison.

Happy Birthday Winston Alexander!

ha! dogs under computer desk - just like here!!!!

Jane

Many happy returns WA and many more to come. Lots of treats today!
    Sheena Stevens