Hi everyone
Thought I had better introduce myself I am Marie I am 35 years old and I am from the Midlands. I actually joined the forum as unfortunately my beautiful cavalier King Charles Bentley had to be put to sleep on the 28th September and he was only 8 years old, he had the dreaded MVD. I wanted to join the forum for a bit of support as my heart was torn into a million pieces, it still is but each day is getting better.

I do also have a 2 and a half year old black labrador called barney and wait for it.........I picked my baby cavalier up on Tuesday she is 8 weeks old she is ruby and her name is rusty and she is helping with the grief of losing Bentley, obviously she will never replace him but I couldn't imagine life without a cavalier in the house.

So there is a little bit about why I am here any tips (even thou I have already owned a cavalier) would be most welcome as I am always willing to try new things. I work nights but don't worry the cav puppy is not alone she has someone to look after her, as I said I work nights so will pop in now and again and try and post as much as possible and learn new things, I will try to get a picture up of Bentley and rusty but bear with me as I am not that good at adding pictures to posts

Much love