Thread: Hello from Germany

Default Hello from Germany

Hi all,
    Just dropping a quick message to say hello.

I am from Bournemouth, England originally and now living in Kronberg Im Taunus, Germany.

At the end of May I got my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Baxter, who was born in March this year.
    He is a tricolor and full of energy.

I have already taken him to England during August in the car and many places in Germany.

We used to have CKCS when I was at school and always wanted to get one of my own, now looking forward to learning a few tips on these forums.

Shaun

Welcome, Shaun.

We all look forward to photos of Baxter. I think you have to make 5 posts before you can attach photos.

And you might find that one just isn't enough

DSCF9077-Alfie-Lexie-stuffed-Christmas-Dec-27-2015.jpg
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Oh 5 posts before I can share pictures I have so many already.

Looks like a popular chill out position on Cav's

Welcome..... Hope that we can all help with any questions or indeed share many stories about our beloved cavaliers.... Hope you get your 5 posts in.... Looking forward to seeing your little tri...

Here are my two little devils... Sydney (Blen 5 years old) and Bertie (Tri 7 and a half years old)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Hello Shaun

Ein herzlich Wilkommen! It's really quite impossible to have just one Cavalier.... I have a couple of 15 year olds, Raziela and Rascally, who are litter sisters, an 11 year old Vincent, an 8 year old Cedric, a 6 year old Easy Rider, a 4 year old Goldi, a 3 year old Hula and her 10 month old daughter Lettie. They keep me out of mischief. Oh, and Tchi, a 13 year old Rhodesian Ridegback.

Rascally and Raziela have senile cataract, Raziela worse than Rascally, but although Raziela's vision isn't great Rascally can recognise me from a good 50 metres if I wave my arms about: both are now quite deaf but despite this they still trot around the garden. Rascally has always and still does bring her soft toys to visitors, but doesn't let them take them from her........

Jane
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Janelise; 12-31-2015 at 10:14 PM.