Thread: Facebook MVD group

Default Facebook MVD group

Hope admin don't object to this, but please delete if you do.

My Alfie died from MVD. Turns out that Katie was sold at 8 weeks with a murmur

I'd already joined the MVD group that exists on Facebook. I posted that I'd donated Alfie's tissue to AHT and The Cavalier Collection Scheme, which received some rather odd messages from one of the admin. Turns out the group is owned/controlled by some American breeders.

I couldn't find any other MVD group, so set my own group up on Facebook. I am, and intend to remain as the only admin. Can't be doing with the groups that have multiple admin, with no one knowing why some people's posts get deleted for no reason and no admin admitting to deleting it.

Facebook is a good way for reaching more people.

My group is here if anyone is interested in joining.
    www.facebook.com/groups/Heart.Issues.Cavalier.King.Charles.Spaniel.MVD.CHF/
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Have applied to join.....
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ellis View Post
    Hope admin don't object to this, but please delete if you do.

My Alfie died from MVD. Turns out that Katie was sold at 8 weeks with a murmur

I'd already joined the MVD group that exists on Facebook. I posted that I'd donated Alfie's tissue to AHT and The Cavalier Collection Scheme, which received some rather odd messages from one of the admin. Turns out the group is owned/controlled by some American breeders.

I couldn't find any other MVD group, so set my own group up on Facebook. I am, and intend to remain as the only admin. Can't be doing with the groups that have multiple admin, with no one knowing why some people's posts get deleted for no reason and no admin admitting to deleting it.

Facebook is a good way for reaching more people.

My group is here if anyone is interested in joining.
    www.facebook.com/groups/Heart.Issues.Cavalier.King.Charles.Spaniel.MVD.CHF/
    Hi Mark, I just submitted a Facebook request to join your MVD group. Not sure if it will have my work profile (Allens Cross Community garden), I do have a profile of my own but I'm new to Facebook and not very good at it yet. Max was diagnosed with a grade 1 murmur last year and as I have his half brother I am concerned that he will end up with one also. I am keen to learn about any research I can
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]