Thread: Many Tears Rescue

Default Many Tears Rescue

There are currently 15 cavaliers at Many tears waiting for their forever home... Can anyone help?

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/index.php
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    There are currently 15 cavaliers at Many tears waiting for their forever home... Can anyone help?

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/index.php
    I would have loved to give a loving home to a Many Tears ex PF cavalier Julie, but, in common with almost all other rescues they insist that all resident dogs are neutered. Sorry, but no way I will have either of my boys castrated without a medical reason for doing so, which there is not. Holly P was spayed at one year old because she should not be bred from because of her CC/DE.

Long ago I asked a rescue why they have this requirement and was told they didn't want their girls 'bothered' by entire boys. Sorry to disagree, but all my bitches have been spayed when not required for breeding, with the entire boys in the house still having a regular check to see if they were 'available'. All of my girls have obligingly lifted a leg for the boys, who have sniffed, found nothing and gone about their business quite happily, as have the girls.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

I know Flo, my two are entire otherwise I would have rescued...
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

They will all find new homes Julie so don't worry The numbers have been higher than this in the past and all find new families to love them!

Alison.

Some time ago, when we were looking for a second dog, we contacted Many Tears. We were told they would not rehome to us as we had visiting small children -two days a week for about five/ six hours. Presumably, therefore, this rule would mean that anyone with grandchildren/ neighbours children or friends with children who may visit are excluded from rehoming a MT animal. It was such a shame as they have so many beautiful dogs just crying out for a loving home, which we would have provided willingly. Thankfully not everyone has the same rule as we now have our wonderful Nutmeg who came to Nottingham via CKCS rescue almost SEVEN years ago.
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.