Thread: Champion Tamyse Delecia JW

Unhappy Champion Tamyse Delecia JW

It was with much sadness that I had to say good bye to my beloved Dilys last week at 12 years and 3 months old. Realistically I knew the day would come and was dreading it but I didn't realise how much I would miss her. She had been part of my life for so long and was my once in a lifetime champion girl. Some of you may remember her in the ring, we had some lovely wins. There were times I despaired of ever making her up but we did it in the end, even getting the icing on the cake 4th ticket. I couldn't have done it without the help of my parents, now they are gone too. I never managed to breed from her as she got a pyometra shortly after being mated so I will never see a glimpse of her in any offspring. She was happiest in the garden hunting birds. I lost count of the times I had to prize a dead bird out of her mouth! Many happy memories but much sadness now.

I'm so sorry. It is never easy to say goodbye to one of our beloved companions, and they always leave a hole. Treasure the memories.

Jane

I'm sorry Carol ... she was a lovely girl. But you don't need her descendants to remind you - she's with you all the time. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen one of my departed dogs out of the corner of my eye - rationally I know perfectly well it's a leaf moving or something similar, but I'm still always absolutely positive that it's Hettie or Twizzit. Or Cissie. Or Minnie or Twiglet - the list goes on. When one of my current dogs stands like an idiot barking at absolutely nothing, I know it's one of the long gone ones pootling about to irritate them! And I prefer it that way. I'm sure you will too.
    Sheena Stevens

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl Carol, it's just heart breaking when they have to leave us.

Take comfort in that she had a lovely life with you ... was adored and cherished beyond belief and in return she has left you with such special and precious memories that are yours to keep forever.
    To have held her in your arms and shared your lives together for over 12 years is just wonderful, I could only wish for this.

Thinking of you at this difficult time, take care,

Alison.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Grump View Post
    I'm sorry Carol ... she was a lovely girl. But you don't need her descendants to remind you - she's with you all the time. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen one of my departed dogs out of the corner of my eye - rationally I know perfectly well it's a leaf moving or something similar, but I'm still always absolutely positive that it's Hettie or Twizzit. Or Cissie. Or Minnie or Twiglet - the list goes on. When one of my current dogs stands like an idiot barking at absolutely nothing, I know it's one of the long gone ones pootling about to irritate them! And I prefer it that way. I'm sure you will too.

Thanks Sheena, is a nice thought.

Blog Entries

So very sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your beloved Dilys, Carol. I believe I saw and admired her at show a couple of times.

Dilys will live on in your heart every time that you think of her and remember all the things you shared together. R.I.P. little one, knowing how dearly you were loved and how sorely you are missed.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Dilys. It is so hard to say goodbye, their lives seem so short, but she will be living on in your heart and memories and is now running free at the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry to hear your news....................
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

So sorry to hear about Dilys..the longer we have them the harder it gets. My boy Max's father was Tamyse Maximillian so I feel a sort of connection with you. Max [Awas my first Cavalier and he's an absolute joy in every way. I'm sold on the breed now and have since gone on to aquire Toby another black and tan and I wouldn't be without them.

20150425_083838.jpg
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

so very sorry Carol
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS