Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Linjato Anastacia

On a boat, out there, operating without any decent restraint, well Notts

Default R.I.P Linjato Anastacia

R.I.P Linjato Anastacia
    26.9.2000 - 28.11.2016

Run free little one.

My heart is in shreds.

Oh Neil - so very, very sorry to hear the news. I can imagine just how you feel.

Take care and gentle cuddles to the "twins" from their 'cousin' up the road - Nutmeg.
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

I am so sorry: it always hurts. A problem when they live to such a wonderful old age is that we begin to believe that they are immortal, and so the wrench seems even harder to bear.

Hug the others: they will feel her loss too but will also be your Spaniel Comforters.

Jane

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, Neil. Now reunited with Goose, both will live forever in your heart, and are running free at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Dorothy

Blog Entries

So very sorry you have lost your beautiful Golden Oldie Neil. Every day she spent with you has been so precious but now she has gone to another place to be reunited with those who have gone before her.

Don't be afraid to shed some tears, grief is a natural and normal process which does not make you less of a man. Eventually you will remember her with smiles.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

So sad to read this Neil, so very sorry for your loss.

Your beautiful girl has left you with wonderful memories to cherish, many years of happiness shared together. One day like Flo says, you will remember her with smiles.
    I'm thinking of you at this very difficult time, take care.

Alison.

So sad to hear your news..... She fought to the end.... A charming lady who will be smiling on you from above..

You are in my thoughts....
    Last edited by julieb7; 11-29-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

My condolences. Back playing with Goose again. 16 years is a fantastic achievement on your part
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

a great age, so sorry for your loss
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

Having lived with and loved your lovely little Anna for so long must leave a huge hole on your heart and life now - it must be akin to suddenly losing a vital part of yourself. I remember when my first Cavalier died at a youngish age being offered sympathy by a lady whose 21 year old cat had also just died - she'd lived with that little creature for over half her life, and I truly couldn't imagine what that loss must have felt like...

You have my deepest sympathy, and I hope your two little twerpy girls are comforting you now.

Rosemary