Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please say Hello .....

Default Please say Hello .....

.....to the newest member of our house hold. Nutmeg's new playmate/ sofa surfer/ walking companion and biscuit sharer (!) arrived here in Nottingham yesterday. She's seventeen weeks old, VERY cuddly, as cute as can be and almost as big as Megs already!!. L'il Megs isn't too sure what to make of her yet but is being remarkably tolerant with "Asha's" in your face approach.

Many, many thanks to her breeder for allowing her to start her new life with us and special thanks to the "informant" - you know who you are - for telling us about her.

Photos to follow when we've uploaded them.

Stephanie.....and two little ladies

Default Here she is

Just a couple of photos of our new "in mate". Cute or what
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like she's a bit of an explorer from the second photo. Waiting to see pics of her and Little Megs together

Glad NutMeg has a new playmate
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Wonderful that you now have her

Wishing you many happy years of fun and Cavalier loving and cuddles! Enjoy every moment.

Alison.

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

She's absolutely gorgeous Stephanie. May you have many years of joy from her.

Wonderful... She looks a little belter.. Great for little Nutmeg to have her friend...
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

She's lovely and I do hope she is just what Nutmeg didn't realise she needed

Jane

Mark Ellis." Waiting to see pics of her and Little Megs together "

But the problem there is that I have a new camera but have not yet figured out how to transfer photos onto the PC. I'll manage to do it one day - just don't hold your breath

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    But the problem there is that I have a new camera but have not yet figured out how to transfer photos onto the PC.
    How did you do it on the previous camera? Plug the lead in or take the memory card out of the camera and put it in the pc card reader?
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

The first of many photos ( we hope) of Megs and her little 'playmate'.

Following a bit of a "curled lip" and grumble from Megs - who has been so tolerant of Asha's in your face attitude - Asha is learning a bit of restraint and respect for her new sister.

Megs will allow Asha in her bed with her and they've been happily walking side by side when we are out and about, sniffing the same things and heads down together so we are fairly sure that they become " friends" given time. Asha is still a very young little pup and she's only been here a week so all in all things are going well.

Stephanie.....and two little ladies
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Itsonlyme; 02-02-2017 at 10:32 AM.