Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Please say Hello .....

Blog Entries

Oh definitely the very best of friends, as most Cavaliers tend to be, bless 'em. It's one of the major things that I love about our gorgeous, funny and affectionate breed.

I will never tire of seeing photographs, so don't be shy about posting them.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

That is such normal Cavalier behaviour! I've washed plastic beds and put them outside to dry in the sun, upside down on garden chairs, and the dogs get them down and snuggle up together. if I asked them to get in the bed with no bedding in the house they would look at me as if i'd lost my mind!

Jane

Asha has been with us almost five months now and this is the latest photo of our two little ladies taken last week at a local country park. It was VERY warm so we didn't go far but think the girls enjoyed their walk as it was somewhere different for them.

Stephanie
    Attached Images Attached Images

They look lovely together both look so content... Happy days..
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Pretty as a picture together. Two little ladies indeed.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Asha has been with us a whole six months now. She's just completed a basic obedience course and the KCGC puppy foundation course and has her first certificate and rosette to prove she's passed them both

Apart from the occasional house training "accident" and the insistence on chewing her "sister's" ears when they chase around together she is a good little girl - eating/ sleeping/ playing/ walking and etc. well. She gives THE best cuddles and we have had more than one comment on what a good puppy she is when we are out and about. She's now both taller and heavier than Megs and we can understand why everyone told us that the black and tans have the thickest coats, we have black hair EVERYWHERE.....but she's worth the extra cleaning we're doing

Just a couple of the latest batch of photos - hope you agree what a pretty girl she is.July 2017.jpg1st rossette.jpgJuly 2.jpg

P S She is groomed regularly but these piccies were taken after a mad few minutes racing around a field !!
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Wzll done Asha! To stop her chewing, the Mennen green stick deodorant is brilliant as dogs really hate the taste, snag is it does bleach dogs' hair!

Jane

She's a beautiful little lady....

Might have to use the green stick deodorant to put Harvey off Sydney's ears!!
    Julie, Peter,

Default 11 months old

We've just got back from a couple of days in Derbyshire celebrating a "special" wedding anniversary. Of course the little ladies came with us and were SO good the entire time - walking, eating, sitting quietly whilst we ate, sleeping for England at night and generally being very well behaved. We had lots of comments on how pretty they are and what good little dogs they were. We were VERY proud owners and know that all the time and effort put into their training has been worth while.

The first picture is their normal sleeping position and the second one was taken outside the hotel on Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

The perfect pair... Good looking ladies!
    Julie, Peter,