Thread: from a new breeder

Default from a new breeder

Tis was posted by a newish breeder of Cavaliers, a girl who has had a lot of success and whose kennel is Top Cavalier kennel for 2016. This is what she says, translated into English:

"Here is the official announcement. I AM HAPPY for my small family kennel which was created 5 years ago.
    I am lucky to be much supported, I have a lot of love around me and this is the most important thing in life. I want people to be proud of my work.
    The canine environment has taught me a lot, it is a big mix of emotions, sometimes hard to master, but what is clear is that Cavaliers will always be part of my life.
    Thank you to the people who welcomed a baby from my house, super families, beautiful encounters that warm the heart. Thank you for your trust.
    I want to say thank you to the people who used my boys in 2016, I would also like to thank Nathalie and "Jadore", Amélie and "Stan", Rosa and "Junior" for participating in the contest in 2016.
    I wanted to share with you this beautiful news, the kennel of les Precieuses Pierres is BEST BREEDER of Cavalier King Charles in France 2016, it is a nice reward but I am realistic, I still have many things to learn, To improve, to see ... and I only ask that! I am young and very motivated! My dogs make me want to believe in my wildest dreams!
    I dedicate this victory to “ " “ and she names a few other breeders by first name only

Heartening to think she has encountered love and support, and good to know that she is realistic. She is a very pleasant person

Jane
    Last edited by Janelise; 04-14-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Janelise View Post
    Tis was posted by a newish breeder of Cavaliers, a girl who has had a lot of success and whose jkennel is Top Cavalier kennel for 2016. This is what she says, translated into English:

"Here is the official announcement. I AM HAPPY for my small family kennel which was created 5 years ago.
    I am lucky to be much supported, I have a lot of love around me and this is the most important thing in life. I want people to be proud of my work.
    The canine environment has taught me a lot, it is a big mix of emotions, sometimes hard to master, but what is clearn is that Cavaliers will always be part of my life.
    Thank you to the people who welcomed a baby from my house, super families, beautiful encounters that warm the heart. Thank you for your trust.
    I want to say thank you to the people who used my boys in 2016, I would also like to thank Nathalie and "Jadore", Amélie and "Stan", Rosa and "Junior" for participating in the contest in 2016.
    I wanted to share with you this beautiful news, the kennel of les Precieuses Pierres is BEST BREEDER of Cavalier King Charles in France 2016, it is a nice reward but I am realistic, I still have many things to learn, To improve, to see ... and I only ask that! I am young and very motivated! My dogs make me want to believe in my wildest dreams!
    I dedicate this victory to “ " “ and she names a few other breeders by first name only

Heartening to think she has encountered love and support, and good to know that she is realistic. She is a very pleasant person

Jane
    She sounds lovely Jane, really sensibe and grounded as well.
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Blog Entries

She sounds like a breath of fresh air in the French Cavalier world Jane. Nice that such a practical, down to earth person has done so well in such a short time. Sometimes I really do believe in miracles and long may they continue.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

it's nice, in a way that one of her mentors is a young man who, at age 16 or so was bit of a pest and always asking questions, usually when people were just getting ready to go in the ring! However, he watched and learned and bought a jolly nice bitch as a foundation and has bred a nice and successful litter from her. There is another young man who is keen and had a lot of luck with his first Cavalier and bred a good litter form her Charlie is rather self effacing but i think he'll be around for quite a while as he has now persuaded his wife to do a bit of handling and she is gradually getting the show bug.

Jane