Thread: i posted on mail on line

Default i posted on mail on line

A while ago, two years in fact, i posted a comment on the Mail on line website in answer to an article entitled "Born-life-pain-look-adorable-spaniels-loved-owners-including-Strictly-s-Craig-Revel-Horwood-cynically-bred-horrifying-defects "using the pseudonym "franšaise"

article:The BBC TV judge is now backing calls for mandatory puppy testing
    By NEIL TWEEDIE FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 23:35 BST, 13 January 2015 | UPDATED: 02:02 BST, 14 January 2015 ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908952/Born-life-pain-look-adorable-spaniels-loved-owners-including-Strictly-s-Craig-Revel-Horwood-cynically-bred-horrifying-defects.html[/url]

I just eceived an email telling me that due to complaints my post had been removed, "We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Born for a life of pain: They look so adorable. But spaniels loved by owners including Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood are being cynically bred with horrifying defects?" (/news/article-2908952/Born-life-pain-look-adorable-spaniels-loved-owners-including-Strictly-s-Craig-Revel-Horwood-cynically-bred-horrifying-defects.html), at 15/01/2015

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions."

it was then reinstated, after a "review".

I wonder what was objectionable?

Jane
    Last edited by Janelise; 04-14-2017 at 11:23 AM.