Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney in the wars again..

Lets hope so a as well Julie, you must be missing him very much.

Alison.

Blog Entries

That's marvelous news Julie. I'm sure Sydney will be glad to be home too.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Was so hoping to see the announcement "He's home!"

Jane

Sydney is still progressing... Have 3.30pm appointment this afternoon to visit and discuss with the vet the possibility of Sydney coming home today. He's still on 2 different drops, 4 times a day..

Feeling more hopeful...
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

SYDNEY IS HOME!!!!!!

I'm so relieved.. We still have to administer drops 4 times a day, but that won't be a problem..

I'm just so happy...
    Julie, Peter,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    SYDNEY IS HOME!!!!!!

I'm so relieved.. We still have to administer drops 4 times a day, but that won't be a problem..

I'm just so happy...
    And I am happy for you Julie. It's great news. Sending hugs for all of you.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Welcome home Sydney. Now be a good boy and take your medication properly - no more "hotel" stays, your poor Mum's nerves can't take it
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

I'm pleased to say that Sydney is letting me put the drops in his eye without any resistance thankfully.

He's more his normal self today... Poor Daisy cow the draught excluder has had some exercise
    Julie, Peter,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    I'm pleased to say that Sydney is letting me put the drops in his eye without any resistance thankfully.

He's more his normal self today... Poor Daisy cow the draught excluder has had some exercise
    Just the news I wanted to hear Julie. Well done to everyone for getting him so much better. Not sure what poor Daisy Cow would have to say though
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

Oh dear, I seem to have missed this thread completely. So sorry to hear of Sydney's ordeal, Julie. I know just how worrying it is - but he does seem to have you round his little finger regarding food! In my experience when the dog is at the vet's it gets the best food possible - after all, it's going on to the client's account! Don't let him continue this way now he's home or it will be the best cuts of chicken for the rest of his life.

My new baby, Amber, at 16 weeks, is refusing to eat pellets so now Iím giving her one meal of tinned chicken and barley a day and putting the pellets down for the rest of the day and if she chooses not to eat them she canít be all that hungry, right?

Sydney will get used to the drops being in, I have a dog (not a Cavvie) with Diabetes insipidus and she has been having the medication via eyedrops twice daily for the last eleven months. She doesn't like it, but submits to it after I've caught her - runs when she sees the bottle! - and so long as you close the eyelids for a couple of seconds after administration you'll be OK.