Thread: Moon Litter - Veterans

Default Moon Litter - Veterans

Wishing a very Happy 7th Birthday
    to Enya, Oscar, Herbie & Billy
    xxxx
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

It's always good to hear of Cavaliers who are now in the next stage of their life: happy birthday to the four!

Jane
    Last edited by Janelise; 05-08-2017 at 09:03 AM.

A group "Happy Birthday"... A treat filled day perhaps??
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Herbie say thank you for your birthday wishes - but he wants you to know that he definitely doesn't believe he's a veteran yet. Nor do I as he can still bounce about like a very joyful, enthusiastic, and often vocal hooligan puppy - he's a real loony moonie at times. I have to remind myself occasionally that he is actually getting older.

We had a visit from my SIL and her husband yesterday so he had bonus cuddles, followed by an extra piece of his favourite stinky tripe (as usual) for his after dinner treat, which he's trained me to give him when he politely (and literallyl!) says "NUM NUM!" which has visitors in hysterics... He's a quick and inventive learner when we have games, and I call him my big black Mr Smarty Pants.

Rosemary

It's lovely when they don't seem like veterans! It was a while ago Rascally had been best veteran in beed and went under a different judge for best of breed. The CACIB winners and Best Champion were already in the ring and as we entered the judge asked "is this the best junior?" so it was quite nice to say "No, she's the veteran" I was wearing the Best Veteran card :-)

Jane