Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harvey and Syd at the groomers

Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    Sydney is back to his normal self (apart from getting over excited when I return).

Both boys have lovely coats and are so easy to groom..
    Megs is VERY fluffy but Asha has a beautiful coat - just a bit "fly away" where she slept before completely dry .
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    They are getting along, but Harvey bites Sydney's ears. Then again Sydney used to bite Bertie's ears.. Karma!

Ooooo. We have that problem with Asha biting at Megs' ears - especially when they are chasing around the garden together.
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

We have had to take Sydney's collar off because Harvey has been wrestling him to the ground by pulling on it...

I think we are being too sensitive about the rough play because of Sydney only having the one eye... Harvey leads with his paws!

Hopefully the ear biting will fizzle out..... it did with Sydney, much to Bertie's relief!
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

I know it's a bit messy, but try putting Vicks VapoRub on the ears; the other dogs soon learn to leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    I know it's a bit messy, but try putting Vicks VapoRub on the ears; the other dogs soon learn to leave them alone.
    Trying the "Vic" tonight.. Harvey has been in overdrive!!!!! Ears, tail, Skirt... Ahhhhhh

Let you know what happens...
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Another good one is the Mennen stick deodorant in the green colour! dogs hate it, but it can bleach the hair so don't use it on a black and tan or tricolour if they're likely to go to a show!

Jane