Thread: Alfie's petition - suspend L4 vaccines and improve vaccine use

Lightbulb Alfie's petition - suspend L4 vaccines and improve vaccine use

As previously advised, my Alfie passed away in March 2016. He declied rapidly after receiving the Versican Plus Lepto 4 vaccine, made by Zoetis. I submitted a petition to the European Parliament in November 2016 asking for all the L4 vaccines to be suspended, but EU haven't translated that yet, so it can't progress forward.

On Facebook we're hearing all sorts of horror stories, including of vets taking the vaccines straight out of the fridge and straight in to the dogs. So with help from a friend, I got the wording right (I think) to get the points across clearly - and it is now on Change.org.

So I would greatly appreciate it if you would mind signing and sharing Alfie's petition for me. This is global, so anyone can sign it.

Thank you.

www.change.org/p/european-medicines-agency-suspend-canine-lepto-4-vaccines-and-improve-use-control-of-dog-vaccines-alfie-s-petition
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Have signed it..
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Signed it.
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Alfie's petition was submitted on 31st January 2018 to the European Medicines agency. One of my regional MEP, Julie Girling is on the relevant committee that covers EMA and has been asked to support Alfie's petition. She hasn't responded yet.

Alfie got 2500 signatures, and the Lepto vaccine experience survey had 138 responses http://www.lepto.co.uk/lepto-survey-results

Alfie-petition-image-edit.jpg
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12