Thread: Harvey at 6 months

Default Harvey at 6 months

Time flies and the little whirlwind called Harvey is still a little whirlwind... But he's now 6 months old!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Butter wouldn't melt :-)

he looks so sweet and innocent in that photo, with just a little twinkle in his eye :-) It's Syd who looks mischievious!
    Jane

I can assure you that it's the other way around!!!
    Julie, Peter,

Hmmmm. Definitely got a "what me?" mischievous look about him.

Looks like he would make a good companion/ mischief maker for our Little Miss Naughty a k a Asha who, having just had her first season, has hit her teenage phase a tad early.She's decided to do what she wants, when she wants and how she wants and not even make a pretense of listening to us mere humans. . . .
    . . unless an edible reward is on offer.
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    Hmmmm. Definitely got a "what me?" mischievous look about him.

Looks like he would make a good companion/ mischief maker for our Little Miss Naughty a k a Asha who, having just had her first season, has hit her teenage phase a tad early.She's decided to do what she wants, when she wants and how she wants and not even make a pretense of listening to us mere humans. . . .
    . . unless an edible reward is on offer.
    Funny enough, Harvey is the same... lol
    Julie, Peter,

Shame you are so far away. We could have met up and let the pups go crazy and wear themselves out whilst Megs and Syd had a more sedate meeting .
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Are there any puppy play groups near you? There used to be one near where I lived in the UK, run by a vet's clinic: it was sociability, really, but the pups were allowed to play when it was certain none were agressive. It was nicer than ring craft classes.

Jane

Unfortunately we don't have any puppy groups close to us..

On the whole Harvey is pretty good really just when he's in naughty mode, he's is naughty. He is getting better though

Sydney was the same when he was a pup, then calmed down by the age of one.. Only 6 months to go then!
    Julie, Peter,

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    Shame you are so far away. We could have met up and let the pups go crazy and wear themselves out whilst Megs and Syd had a more sedate meeting .
    It is a shame.... Sydney would like a break from ear pulling, although at "play time" he gives as good as he gets.. Still a puppy at heart!
    Julie, Peter,

Blog Entries

What beautiful pups you have ladies. Treasure the moments, albeit expensive ones when you count the potential for damage !!!!

Just forgive me for being a chad jealous; youngest little mischief maker, albeit more sedate these days, in the ByFloSin house is 8 1.2 yrs old. And you have the added bonus of 'elixir of puppy breath'. Oh yes, I remember it well.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo