Thread: My furry family

Blog Entries

Default My furry family

20170711_072922.jpg

The latest picture of my furry family. We had just come back from a long early morning walk so we were all shattered, apart from the cat (Tinker ) who is just lazy.They all get on really well as you can see.
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Mine don't like early morning walks They look at you as though they are silly!!

Lovely photo!
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

That's a big cat, Sheila

When I take the dogs out the cat goes out for a sniff around the neighbours, and then waits for us to come back. She spends all day and night in the house.

First photo, she's sunbathing under a car whilst waiting for us to comeback

IMG_0306-Chili-sunbathing-June-14-2017.jpg IMG_0307-Chili-Sunbathing-June-14-2017.jpg IMG_0141-Lexie-Claypit-Chili-April-17-2017.jpg DSCF1424-Lexie-chili-curl-October-22-2016.jpg IMG_0815-Chili-upsetting-Lexie-Katie-March-19-2017.jpg
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Lovely photo: cats and dogs together can be great funand nice for cuddles! I used to have a cat who came with us for walks! he was a Siamese and when we first moved to our house in the UK there was a bank of scrubland below us. I'd go out with the dogs and Orlando would follow. If were approached by strange dogs he'd slip into the bushes - but this was the cat who stared down two Standard Schnauzers who ran at him! her are a few photos of Jasmin, the "accidental" kitten who later disappeared; with Rascally who was then very old, and with Hula and new puppy Lettie.

Jane
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

She's a really big girl. I rescued her as a tiny kitten and joked that if she grew to the size of her ears she would be massive. She is bigger than Toby and almost as big as Max but a real softie.

[QUOTE=julieb7;73416]Mine don't like early morning walks They look at you as though they are silly!!

/QUOTE]

Lucky you Julie, mine are up and buzzing around 5 am, fed and out on the first walk of the day by 6.30 am catching up with all the new smells of the day!!

I'm not really an early riser and if I'm too late the dogs to start to bark - but if I'm up at four or five for a show the ones that aren't going do look at me as if to say "Why did you have to wake us too?"

Jane

[QUOTE=Cavielove;73420]
    Quote Originally Posted by julieb7 View Post
    Mine don't like early morning walks They look at you as though they are silly!!

/QUOTE]

Lucky you Julie, mine are up and buzzing around 5 am, fed and out on the first walk of the day by 6.30 am catching up with all the new smells of the day!!
    Mine get the midnight walk.. Tonight it has been better than any time during the day.. The plus side is that all of the "latch key" dogs. i.e. let out of the door @ 7am... are not around!!!
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

Smile

[QUOTE=julieb7;73422]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavielove View Post

Mine get the midnight walk.. Tonight it has been better than any time during the day.. The plus side is that all of the "latch key" dogs. i.e. let out of the door @ 7am... are not around!!!
    I had a lie in this morning, mine slept until 7:00, normally it's between 5:30 and 6:00. To be fair to Toby he would sleep longer but Max soon makes sure he's up.

Max is a bit of a live wire, it seems!

Jane