Thread: R.I. P. Wendy Lhote

Default R.I. P. Wendy Lhote

Wendy was a great person, huge sense of humour, very kind and who was adding breeds to her judging portfolio so will be dreadfully missed not just by Cavalier, King Charles and Tibetan Spaniel people. Her partner and daughter posted this on Facebook:
    It is with deep regret that we announce the death of Wendy LHOTE on Sunday 6th of August 2017.
    Her funeral will be on Friday 11th of August at 11:30 am at the Crematorium of Les Mureaux (78130), 52 rue de La Nouvelle France.
    Anyone is most welcome to talk about their friendship with Wendy during the ceremony.
    Victoria and Patrick

Last year Wendy asked if I was going to a certain show and if I was, would I like her to get me anything from Marks and Spencer: she lived near a branch, and at the show gave me a carrier bag containing the mince pies I'd asked for and a couple of little gifts: so kind Over the years I've lived here she has always been helpful to everyone, and worked hard for the Cavalier and King Charles Spaniel club, of which she was deputy treasurer.

Jane
    Last edited by Janelise; 08-08-2017 at 07:02 AM.

I spoke with her at Crufts when she came over to England to visit the show. She said how much she was looking forward to judging the Cavalier Club's summer open show which which is due to be held Sunday after next. And only last week she announced that due to her illness she would have to cancel but recommended that Roger Madec should take her place. Such very sad news, Rest in Peace dear Wendy.