Meet Naïcha: I hadn’t thought it would happen so fast but it is fatal to “just” go to look at a litter! Poor little girl cried for the first half hour of the journey home, then fell asleep. I introduced her one at a time to the Cavaliers and she was a bit overwhelmed because they wanted immediately to play and she needs to get used to them. She ate well the first night, diving into Lettie’s bowl with her and then eating her own food. The first night she cried for about half an hour after I’d closed the door to the dog room but in the morning she was in a crate on top of two Cavaliers. The second night it was about five minutes of crying. She eats amazingly well (fortunately!) and is getting to learn this house: she already knows where I keep the food and recognises the blue food dish that she had used for three meal. My old UK neighbours have arrived in their camper van and she was very happy to sit on Mary-Anne’s knee and have a cuddle. She is very cuddly, which, me being used to short faces, I find quite odd but endearing. The first night when I had her on my lap she put her head against the side of my neck Her mother CH. El ghazal des Messagers de Khandah'Hare is gorgeous and, from photos, Naïcha looks like she did at the same age, apart from the colour!

Jane