Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Nottinghamshire

Default Hello from Nottinghamshire

Hello, done tons of research on this lovely breed so have decided to put a deposit on this little one. Should be coming home around the 21st feb.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello and welcome from another Notts. resident.
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Ahh nice to know there's others in the area on here

Welcome!

Really nice to see that you have researched the Cavalier first and have carefully considered all the serious health issues within this breed before you have decided to bring one into your home. Buying from a good breeder that has health tested both parents to your puppy will give you a good start.
    Have you a name yet for puppy?

Alison.

I think we are thinking of Blaze.
    We have been really careful regarding breeders. We have gone to a lovely lady from Grantham called clockpelters. Have seen proof of parents health tests, DNA etc. The lady has been breeding for over 30 years and is very knowledgablle.
    We have 3 kids that cant wait for him to come home

That's wonderful and you have a superb breeder there your children are going to be so excited on the day he comes home!

Alison.

Glad you have confirmed what we thought about the breeder. She does seem excellent. Yes they certainly will be excited ☺

Children and Cavaliers do seem to mix well. These were the family of weekend neighbours, they stayed with them every Halloween to trick or treat. This is a very small hamlet and we were all warned that the children would be coming round! Safer than the large towns where they lived. They are all now adults. They were so excited by snow one year that they scraped it all off the grass in my very small front garden to make a snowman- which the dogs then took apart. I am thinking about snow at the moment, as yesterday I took my car for a service and the courtesy car I was given, just returned by another customer, had snow on its roof and bonnet - there was none here!

Jane
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are some cute pups

Been to have a visit today. He's changed alot ☺20180209_121456.jpg