Thread: Belstonbell Amber ByFloSin 31.10.20 08 - 14.4.2018

Blog Entries

Unhappy Belstonbell Amber ByFloSin 31.10.20 08 - 14.4.2018

R.I.P. sweet little Holly Poppet, Princess of this house. You went for your afternoon nap and never woke up.

You were so beautiful inside and out, radiating happiness and your loving nature wherever you went and giving your heart to everyone you met.

Have fun across the Rainbow Bridge sweet girl, knowing how much you have been loved and will be missed by so many.

Until we meet again

Your loving boys, Winston Alexander and Little Joe and Mum Flo who can't sleep without you
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Oh Flo,

I am so sorry! losing one of our loved companions is never easy, but Holly was clearly an extra special little lady and will leave a bigger hole - but also some wonderful memories. It's not a lot, but take comfort that she slipped away peacefully

Jane

So sorry Flo, I'm so upset myself to learn of her passing, many times we have had a good chat about our Cavaliers and she was always the topic of many of the conversations!
    I know just what Holly was to you Flo, a very very, special, beautiful little Cavalier.
    At the moment you are heart broken, sad and lost without her but time does heal although sometimes it is a very long time. Cherish all the years with her and know she was a very lucky girl to have you as her mummy to love her and look after her the way that you did.
    Run free little Holly, run as fast as you can to the bridge, find your long gone pals and many more and play with no cares in the world until you and your mummy are reunited once more.

Take care Flo, thinking of you,
    With love, Alison & girls xxxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Thinking of you - take care
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Oh no Flo.. I am so sorry to hear your news.. I am also upset too... I know how much she meant to you..

Such a sweet little lady, a special friend...

Run free at the bridge and play with your friends... Until you are re-united.

My thoughts are with you Flo... Take care
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your very special little Holly Poppet - you gave her a wonderful life despite her handicap. I'm glad she passed so peacefully though it was a shock to you. A very special little girl.

Look after yourself.

Blog Entries

So sorry to hear your lovely girl has gone - sent you a pm this morning
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Very sorry for your loss Flo xxxx
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS