Thread: A little sunshine.... At last.

Default A little sunshine.... At last.

Harvey is 18 months old now and still bouncing around like a spring lamb!!

A little spot of sunbathing... with Syd of course..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Blog Entries

And what beautiful boys they both are Julie, but surely they bring sunshine into your life every day of the year
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Thank you Flo... They do - Especially when Harvey isn't being naughty. I'm just pleased he had his squeeky toy today and nothing else
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

They look very content :-) There's something about the expression of a dog with his favourite toy :-)

Jane

They look lovely and so very snowy white. Our two seem to be spending half their lives being washed at the moment. Every time we leave the house for a walk they come back covered in mud/ bits of grass and those horrible sticky bits of blossom
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    They look lovely and so very snowy white. Our two seem to be spending half their lives being washed at the moment. Every time we leave the house for a walk they come back covered in mud/ bits of grass and those horrible sticky bits of blossom
    That sounds just like my two. I bathed them on Tuesday and now they're as bad as ever, not to mention my house which is covered with twigs, bits of leaf, grass, you name it. Sometimes I wander why I bother
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Max and Toby Mom View Post
    That sounds just like my two. I bathed them on Tuesday and now they're as bad as ever, not to mention my house which is covered with twigs, bits of leaf, grass, you name it. Sometimes I wander why I bother
    I can identify my boys with that too girls. This weekend I've lost the will to clear the garden debris from the dog room and decided to let it find it's own level until Monday morning.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Benoni, 32km east of Johannesburg, Tvl, South Africa

Oh, how I agree! What always surprises me is that they seem to get more snowy white than my Dalmatians of their own accord! I often wonder where the dirt goes to!