Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: EBV's (Estimated Breeding Values)

I have dropped a line to Carol this morning asking if she can find the information that you would like regarding the Cavalier Inbreeding Graph, Im sure she will do her best.

Alison.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyAnne View Post
    pet owners and breeders attended the Seminar and they all would have heard what was presented including the Inbreeding Graph which Sandra mentioned.
    If it's the Graph which is already in the public domain, then that's a different matter entirely. I was referring to any NEW announcements, charts or graphs released by researchers to assist breeders, not the ones already out there that we've already seen.

Veronica

MARK MARSHALL Guest

Wink You are so right Mrs Hull.

Its the established breeders who need to be brought on board and their vast knowledge, down loaded into the AHT database, to help with research.

Regards Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavielove View Post
    I have dropped a line to Carol this morning asking if she can find the information that you would like regarding the Cavalier Inbreeding Graph, Im sure she will do her best.

Alison.
    Thank you

Carol has informed me that the only slide/graphs that she has are the ones on her website, and that the last graph does show the EBV for SM and diversity.
    The dogs coloured green have a good score for SM and genetic diversity.

Hope this helps.

Alison.