Thread: The Badness of King George

Default The Badness of King George

The Badness of King George by Judith Summers

George is a cavalier whose mummy decides to become a fosterer for a rescue centre. The fun and games begin when George has to share his beloved mummy with the poor, wretched foster dogs!!!

Very funny and totally captivating

Funny this came up. This is the sequel to My Life With George and I picked it up at Sainsbury's yesterday (don't usually get my books from there, normally go to some highbrow book shop you understand) and I am already halfway through. So far.so good, even though the author credits the breeding of the first CKCS to Roswell Eldridge himself! Dennis and Tina might have something to say about this error When I've finished it if anyone wants to read it, pm me I will post it onto you.
    Tracey x

Ah, I haven't found a book I fancied reading in a while. I think I'll get this.
    ....¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ „ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸ Dylan, Poppy's & Kipling's¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨''' ¤ø' " Mummy`` "*'¨°º¤ø„¸
    ,¸„ø¤º°¨'*"¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ "*'¨°º¤ø„¸

lol I also picked this up in Sainsbury's yesterday I have not started it yet am resisting the urge to read it as I want to save it to start on the plane next Monday if it is as good as the last one it will be well worth reading

Jenny x

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    lol I also picked this up in Sainsbury's yesterday I have not started it yet am resisting the urge to read it as I want to save it to start on the plane next Monday if it is as good as the last one it will be well worth reading

Jenny x
    I have just finished it - I took it on holiday and couldn't put it down. You will LOVE it. I empathised so much with the author, and if Katie could read, there would be empathy with George too! LOL!

Chris

I bought a copy yesterday and have just read the first three chapters. I love her style of writing and amusing descriptive phrases. Her previous book "My Life with George" was a really great read.
    Dennis

I have finished this now and I can recommend it. The author's description of the various looks on George's face in certain situations are spot on - I've seen them myself in my cavaliers If anyone wants it please let me know as I'd be very happy to post it on to you.
    Tracey x