Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The World of Cavaliers 2008, 2009 and 2010

Thumbs up The World of Cavaliers 2008, 2009 and 2010

I just got my book yesterday and spent many hours just o go through it. What a wonderful book! Not only great pictures but a lot of information about Cavaliers history in each country, clubs, systems and championship points. The most I enjoyed reading about the most influential stud dogs, how they were while still in the litter and why they got picked and also how they are at home. Really great!

Thank you so much to everybody who put hard work in making this book!
    Greetings from Joanna & Maxi, Zoe & Arabella (Kissabella)

I agree Joanna.
    It's wonderful compilation of articles and photos.Well worth every cent!
    Well done to all who contributed to the publication.
    Sins

Quote Originally Posted by eJoanna View Post
    The most I enjoyed reading about the most influential stud dogs, how they were while still in the litter and why they got picked and also how they are at home. Really great!
    I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the book Joanna, particularly the feature on influential stud dogs. When I wrote that chapter I really wanted to get an insight into what the dogs were like as companions and not just their achievements as stud dogs. Each of those dogs are also very much loved pets.
    There were eighteen contributors from different countries editing their own section and some are on this forum. David (Caribelle) did the Australian chapter and Jane (Janelise) wrote an interesting feature. Plus we must not forget the very informative article from Sandra and quite a lot of photographs from Steve. But it was Tanja who really held the thread together. As well as editing the German chapter she also acted as the liaison editor for all the other reps worldwide keeping us all on our toes!. I'm so pleased that the book has turned out well with over 300 pages in full colour with some truly amazing photographs.
    Dennis

Hi Dennis,
    where can we buy this from
    Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,
    You can order it direct from the publishers BBPress, who are based in the Netherlands. Here's a link with details about the book.
    http://www.bbpress.nl/annuals/world_...008-2010.shtml
    Dennis

glad you all like this edition ..... I was thrilled to be a part of it as the Australian correspondent.

I had 5 boxes delivered to me for those who pre-ordered ... have just started distributing them out and those who have their copies are very impressed.

cheers, David

Quote Originally Posted by eJoanna View Post
    I just got my book yesterday and spent many hours just o go through it. What a wonderful book! Not only great pictures but a lot of information about Cavaliers history in each country, clubs, systems and championship points. The most I enjoyed reading about the most influential stud dogs, how they were while still in the litter and why they got picked and also how they are at home. Really great!

Thank you so much to everybody who put hard work in making this book!
    Yeh, I managed to have a quick look at one - it looks great.
    Janet
    (Jinjan)

I haven't managed to read much of mine yet - but when I opened it the book fell open at the page with the full page photo of Campanards Dream Rose! I saw her at six weeks old and thought she was gorgeous.

Then, leafing through, I found a photo of Turo (Bacchante du Nid du Faisan). OK, ego trip over, all I have since been doing is looking at the photos of beautiful dogs, and hardly read a word.

Tanja is to be congratulated on this enormous task!

Jane

Oooh I may have to order a copy it looks fab

10. Default

Whaaat? A photo of my Turo? I had no idea! Was it a good one? I think I need to order the book.
    Virpi
    Jatomic Cavaliers