Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying a Puppy

Well, I defintely believe fate can play a part - in whatever way necessary! A chance conversation with his breeder at the wonderful Blenheim Palace Cavalier show last August led me to eventually having Herbie, although at the time I didn't know that we were going to lose poor old Rowan quite so soon.

Rosemary

I lost mine , toffee, a blenhiem, when he was nearly 14, for ages I was going to get a puppy but didnt want to make my old dog miserable, I was without a dog for a year, I have got 4 kids so the house wasnt quiet! an 2 cats and hens an tortoises, but as the wall plaque in my kitchen says, "a home without a dog is just a house" it just wasnt the same, I took ages finding a suitable breeder and even so my ruby girl, 2 yesterday, had luxating patella and has had surgery on both knees, I had never heard of this and it wasnt something I asked about, although she has had surgery over a year ago on her first knee, she still yelps with pain on many occassions and has been in for further surgery twice. she is also very timid with other dogs, we rescued a tri who is now 4, a few months ago and he hasnt a bad bone in his body, he is just wonderful, they have just started "playfighting" together, its lovely to see. he is much bigger than her but so gentle. bless him

Mary Jane, maybe you would like to share some photos with us
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Great news!!!!

I now have a beautiful B&T bitch who is 15 months old and she is the most gorgeous living thing on this planet (bit bias I know). We only picked her up on Sataurday and already she is the light of our lives. This was love at first sight, but there again what Cavalier wouldn't be. I have a couple of photos that are OK, attached, I'm useless with a camera and always seem to get red eye on most of my pictures. Her name is Macy.

Thanks for everyone's advice on here, which has led us to find Macy. Fingers crossed for many healthy years to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lovely - and already she watches television...

She will bring you much fun and love,

Jane

Blog Entries

She's beautiful Mikey. I am so glad for you but absolutely jealous at the same time.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

I'm so pleased for you, she looks gorgeous and such a beautiful gleaming silky coat. I hope you have very many happy years together.
    Sue

What a beautiful little girl.
    We're waiting anxiously for a litter to be born, we're first on the list for a girl. I am so jealous of you at the moment, but know that (hopefully if everything goes ok. Everything crossed!) we will get another before the end of the year.

Oh, and to those people who wonder if you can stop at just 1, no - our new addition will take us to 3.

Enjoy having Macy in your life.

She is very beautiful! What a sweet face and nice silky coat! Where did you get her?
    Greetings from Joanna & Maxi, Zoe & Arabella (Kissabella)

Congratulations! she is a doll ENJOY!

Alison.