Thread: Christmas stocking filler

Default Christmas stocking filler

PAWS FOR SHAKESPEARE, by Cavalier owner Maureen Melvin is her latest rhyming journal covering the first two years in the lives of Annabel and Alice, two Cavalier King Charles spaniels. They describe their experiences inside and outside the garden gate, and enlarge upon their passion for hard-boiled eggs and yoghurt, and their first intoxicating Christmas. Actress Judi Dench writes "The poems are charming and the dogs are delightful. Watch out William Shakespeare"!

Available from One Tree Books, Petersfield. Tel: 01730 261199. mail@onetreebooks.com and also Casilda Books. Price £8.99.

You must take a look at Maureen's website where you can see her previous work including PAWS FOR THOUGHT, PAWS AGAIN and PAWS FOR PASTA. Ideal Christmas gift.

http://www.maureenmelvin.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

I have all three books in my cupboard Norma. They are exquisite. Beautifully illustrated and very entertaining. The original Cavalier was Abigail, who published her first collection of illustrated verse in 1992, when she was a six years old tricolour.

Hope it's okay to post the following:

If anyone is interested, I have two first editions of Paws for Pasta which I will be happy to sell for the printed price of £5.99 per copy, plus post and package at cost. In return, I will donate £12 to the FTR Fund.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

There is a fourth book - 'Paws forever'. I have spare copies of all of them should anyone have any missing from their collection.
    Carol

I lent my copy of Bruce Field's book to some one at West Chiltington Cavaliers at least six years ago, can't remember who and haven't got it back. I would love to own a copy if anyone has a spare could they PM me please?
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

Thumbs up

No longer required I "won" the copy on the silent auction !!!!
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS