Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harness Brands?

Default Harness Brands?

After watching this video on harnesses, I've been looking online for one in the same style. Does anybody happen to know what style this is called? One that slips over the dogs head and then simply clicks together.

Any recommendations for a good brand, based on experience, would be a major bonus! Thanks
    Brand new to the world of Cavaliers, as my post no doubt shows! - Dave

I got my dog car harness from my vet and I found it a god send when my boot would not close and lock, I simply put the dogs on the back seat fastened them in the belts safely , the dogs did not mind them at all.They click together.
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by davemcnally View Post
    After watching this video on harnesses, I've been looking online for one in the same style. Does anybody happen to know what style this is called? One that slips over the dogs head and then simply clicks together.

Any recommendations for a good brand, based on experience, would be a major bonus! Thanks
    Comfort flex possibly only think that as someone commented on the video! Looks to be only available in USA though! Nice video though loved the little dogs!
    Fiona

B/W Collie - Danny DOB 02/08/2010
    Ruby Cavalier - Alfie DOB 02/12/2011

I copied your video on to Facebook. But then I looked at eBay and found this

Puppia-Soft-Dog-Harness
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ellis View Post
    I copied your video on to Facebook. But then I looked at eBay and found this

Puppia-Soft-Dog-Harness

Oo I like that style of harness same comfy sort that Victoria Stilwell uses.
    Fiona

Thanks for the help! Those on eBay look good, will have a look about online
    Brand new to the world of Cavaliers, as my post no doubt shows! - Dave

7. Default

It is not unknown for pups or dogs to wriggle right out of puppia harnesses quite easily sometimes.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Dunbar View Post
    It is not unknown for pups or dogs to wriggle right out of puppia harnesses quite easily sometimes.
    Personally, I use collars. I always take collars off as soon as we get home to stop them becomeing trapped or snagged on anything.
    I prefer the Trixie collar as the buckle feeds through the ring before clicking the buckle together. This gives a strip of collar behind the buckle and stops trapping hair as you buckle up

My pair are also chipped, an important thing that should always be done
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

I have a wee harness from PAH just now I like the harness to avoid any strain on the neck at all. I like the look of the soft harness but no wouldnt want Alfie escaping out of it!!! Trying to find him a wee coat at the moment nothing dear as he will grow out of it no time but wanted something for him venturing out next week! Went to PAH as they had sale ones but typically didnt have the right size when I went earlier!
    Fiona

When my babies were about 10 weeks old I used to put a cat collar on them , they were lined and soft with elastic in, But I would NEVE R leave a collar on if I was not there.and after every meal I would pick them up and take them outside to relieve themselves.That was my routine and I did not have any trouble house training and baby got used to the collar, I never used a harness apart from when I was in the car.