Thread: Oliver's first day of puppy class!

Default Oliver's first day of puppy class!

Oliver had his first class this morning and since we were the only new one today he got a private lesson. He did really well and the trainer was amazed at how fast he picked everything up! Me thinks he is a smart smart boy! She told me several times how lucky I was with him and how easy he was going to be.

I wish I had taken some pics but I was just focused on the class and never even thought about it until after it was over!

I can't wait for next week when he goes with the rest of the class!

Yey well done Oliver!!!!!! X
    Fiona

B/W Collie - Danny DOB 02/08/2010
    Ruby Cavalier - Alfie DOB 02/12/2011

Cavaliers are one of the most eager to please breeds I think. I just love em!
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Default hi

hi new on here proud owner of cavalier nearly 3 months,just came across your message and wondered about puppy classes what does olly learn im thinking of maybe taking marley?thanks stephen

Puppy class covers all the basics like sit, down, stay, come, leave it, etc. Most importantly, puppy class socializes your puppy! You only have a small window of opportunity to get your pup socialized during the most sensitive age from 10 - 16 weeks old.

I would enroll as soon as you can!
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

I remember our puppy classes, they were the best thing we ever did. The only problem was/is that she'll sit, stay, leave etc without fault if there's treats involved, the second she works out that there's nothing on offer she's got better things to do