Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GB Ch Keyingham Branwell - first 10 Years

Default GB Ch Keyingham Branwell - first 10 Years

Dear Forum Members,

At the end of summer there will be a celebration of 10th birthay of two great champions and competitors: GB Ch Keyingham Branwell and GB CH Wandris Entertainer
    The age difference is two weeks and so is the difference between gaining the Champion title.

Today I will focus on the Breed record holder: GB Ch Keyingham Branwel
    We can witness that this amazing dog is still winning in veteran class at the most prestigious dog shows in UK. When I started to research about Branwell I saw his name everywhere. He appear at 144 dog shows in the past 9 years (on average 16 per year or cca. every third week).He earned 42 CC (of that 36 BOB) ant till today 1553 point scored at Championship Shows . I never saw this dog live but he appeared on some videos and I noted that he almost didn't need a handler because after many years of showing he moves with routine. After a short time I asked myself that it could be interesting to find out the owners view how he become a Champion (training or genetics), habits, favourite toys and games, favourite delicacy, behaviour in certain situation, etc. Maybe the best way is to make a documentary about this special dog ( or more dogs from cavalier history ) but this is just my meaning. The long list of honourable judges that awarded him could make more than I, as a cavalier fancier from far away.
    Many greetings to the proud owners of this extraordinary dog that made a big influence in CKCS history.

I've created a short presentation what I found about Branwell and bellow this text you can find a link to download it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66954531/key...20branwell.ppt

P.S. For two weeks a new presentation about GB CH Wandris Entertainer

Mario
    Mario Grozdanic
    Vitteo CKCS, Zagreb - Croatia

vitteo.info@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vitteo View Post
    Dear Forum Members,

Today I will focus on the Breed record holder: GB Ch Keyingham Branwel
    We can witness that this amazing dog is still winning in veteran class at the most prestigious dog shows in UK.
    I've created a short presentation what I found about Branwell and bellow this text you can find a link to download it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66954531/key...20branwell.ppt
    Hi Mario,
    Many congratulations for putting this together. I LOVE the idea, and you are right.... this record breaking dogs life should be celebrated for all he, his breeder, and his devoted owner have achieved.
    Many of us here remember the naughty little puppy who was so full of joy that poor Gill would come out of the ring perspiring.... but his beauty could not be overlooked and neither should his long list of accolades collected over the last 9 long years since his debut.
    I don’t have the skills to take-up and run with your excellent idea, but I really hope someone else does.

Thank you for starting this positive thread about a very special little dog

Veronica

What a lovely gesture and just so right that we should be celebrating the 10th birthdays of these two great dogs. Does make you wonder what they would have both achieved if they hadn't had to compete against each other ?
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

I love the idea!
    Greetings from Joanna & Maxi, Zoe & Arabella (Kissabella)

Very nice presentation, and I loved looking at all the pictures!
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

One of his progeny is missing - Multi and International Ch Bonitos Companeros Halli Galli. He is now in the US, working on his CKCSC and AKC championship. More on BC webiste.
    Greetings from Joanna & Maxi, Zoe & Arabella (Kissabella)

Quote Originally Posted by eJoanna View Post
    One of his progeny is missing - Multi and International Ch Bonitos Companeros Halli Galli
    Oh I hope not Mary Grace and Ted would be beside themselves if their new young star went 'missing' and I think Klaus & Markus would jump on the next plane to the USA and search until they 'found him'...

just joking.... I bet he's snuggled on Mary Grace's lap as we speak...

Veronica

what a fabulous idea and thanks for the presentation I enjoyed the pictures and all the facts.

Default Message from Mary Park

Hi. I'm the daughter of Mary Park and the late Colin Park, Branwell's breeders.

Mum isn't on the internet but has asked me to pass on her thanks to Mario for bringing together all this information on Branwell. I downloaded the pp for her to view and she was very impressed with the amount of work it must have taken.

Mum, my sisters and I would also like to add our thanks for the lovely tributes and condolences posted here when Dad died in December. We were very touched to read your messages.

Appreciatively,

Kate Park

Blog Entries

Just finished reading after being off line for awhile. This was so wonderfully put together I just wanted to thank those involved. It was so nice to see GB Ch Keyingham Branwell and some of his beautiful offspring pulled together so nicely. I have of course, seen pictures of many/most of his infamous pups but it was great to now be able to see where the beginnings of various lines of cavaliers must have begun. All of the dogs look fantastic and I am thankful for having the opportunity to pull some of this info together in my mind both pictures and pedigress. Very informative.

Karen H.