Thread: anyone in the southport or fornby area to look after our jack for 1 night

Default anyone in the southport or fornby area to look after our jack for 1 night

hi iam looking for someone to take our jack cav king charles for 1 night so we can go to my sons wedding in peace knowing jack is being looked after cant bring my self to leave him in kennels
    he is a lovling queit dog he is 5 years old he sleeps in a crate all he would need is being fed at tea time an a walk
    thanks from sue

Sorry - we are not near enough to be able to help but when we needed someone to have Nutmeg for a while - we were visiting daughter abroad - we found a lovely man who 'doggy' sits in his own home ( as part of a national franchise) by "googling" 'Home boarding for dogs'. She had a lovely time and was spoilt to death!! Maybe there would be someone local to you who would do likewise?
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsonlyme View Post
    Sorry - we are not near enough to be able to help but when we needed someone to have Nutmeg for a while - we were visiting daughter abroad - we found a lovely man who 'doggy' sits in his own home ( as part of a national franchise) by "googling" 'Home boarding for dogs'. She had a lovely time and was spoilt to death!! Maybe there would be someone local to you who would do likewise?
    thanks for the reply i will have a search thanks again