Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: AHT report released on Dry Eye, Curly Coat and Episodic falling

  1. #1

    Default AHT report released on Dry Eye, Curly Coat and Episodic falling

    In 2012 scientists at the Kennel Club Genetics Centre at the Animal Health Trust undertook a study to measure the frequency of the mutations responsible for dry eye and curly coat and episodic falling. Their report has now been published with its conclusions and recommendations for breeders.

    A copy has been uploaded to http://www.cavalierhealth.co.uk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bowers Gifford, Essex, UK.
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mynott View Post
    In 2012 scientists at the Kennel Club Genetics Centre at the Animal Health Trust undertook a study to measure the frequency of the mutations responsible for dry eye and curly coat and episodic falling. Their report has now been published with its conclusions and recommendations for breeders.

    A copy has been uploaded to http://www.cavalierhealth.co.uk
    bummer..... I cant open this... it keeps giving me an 'error' message....
    Could someone send the report to me as an attachment please...
    telvara@tiscali.co.uk

    I'd love to read the AHT findings...

    TIA,
    Veronica x

  3. #3

    Default

    Steve it doesn't seem to be there.
    Sue

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    2,052
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I can't get it either
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Sutcliffe View Post
    Steve it doesn't seem to be there.
    Sue
    It may take a while for the upload to propogate across the Internet, there is a link on the home page of cavalierhealth.co.uk but here is the link to the page within that web site


    http://www.cavalierhealth.co.uk/dye%...une%202012.pdf

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bowers Gifford, Essex, UK.
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    This is the message I'm getting from the new link


    We were unable to return you to cavalierhealth.co.uk.


    Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.


  7. #7

    Default

    I am having no problem opening it. When you click the link, it automatically downloads to your own computer (rather than open the file). You must go to your folder on your own computer where files are downloaded to open it with Adobe Reader.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    2,052
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I am getting an error message now
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bowers Gifford, Essex, UK.
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodee View Post
    I am having no problem opening it. When you click the link, it automatically downloads to your own computer (rather than open the file). You must go to your folder on your own computer where files are downloaded to open it with Adobe Reader.
    Mine wont let me in at all... I have to click 'OK' to close the programme....

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Hull View Post
    Mine wont let me in at all... I have to click 'OK' to close the programme....
    My computer will download but tells me that this type of file can damage it.
    Sheena Stevens

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •