Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AHT report released on Dry Eye, Curly Coat and Episodic falling

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Grump View Post
    My computer will download but tells me that this type of file can damage it.
    Standard message - if you trust Steve, open it. My computer has not blown up yet.

Blog Entries

Is this a pdf file? If so, many of us will be unable to access it.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

The link works fine for me.
    With a conclusion from this study that almost 30% of UK Cavaliers of breeding age will carry EF or DE/CC (and a small number being carriers of both) the test I am sure will be a valuable tool for the future.
    Huge thanks to the AHT.

Alison.
    Last edited by Cavielove; 06-22-2012 at 05:21 PM.

.....lno problem here either......

Flo, Acrobat Reader is free to download from www.adobe.com This is what you need to open pdf's

Default File attached

Yes it is a pdf file as that is what the AHT sent.

I have now uploaded it to this forum as an attachment to this post - I hope !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Grump View Post
    My computer will download but tells me that this type of file can damage it.
    and thereby lies a problem Sheena..... My beloved son would make minced meat out of me if I messed this PC up one more time .... I HAVE to listen to these warnings because I don't have the skills to 'mend' my PC, which means I have to rely on others... and by 'others', I really mean my poor long suffering son

Veronica

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EllieMillhill View Post
    .....lno problem here either......

Flo, Acrobat Reader is free to download from www.adobe.com This is what you need to open pdf's
    Ellie,

Thanks for trying to help. Bitter experience in the past couple of months tells me that Adobe will not support i.e. work with 64 bit processors, which is what I have with Vista and most computers over 3 years old are fitted with too. Windows 7 is required, which uses a 32 bit processor, which will support the download.

There is a download available to make the conversion...........it costs between £750 and £1200 to buy

Methinks I will have to wait until my I.T. teaching stint on Wednesday, when I should be able to use one of my learner's laptops using Windows 7.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Quote Originally Posted by ByFloSin View Post
    Ellie,

Thanks for trying to help. Bitter experience in the past couple of months tells me that Adobe will not support i.e. work with 64 bit processors, which is what I have with Vista and most computers over 3 years old are fitted with too. Windows 7 is required, which uses a 32 bit processor, which will support the download.

There is a download available to make the conversion...........it costs between £750 and £1200 to buy

Methinks I will have to wait until my I.T. teaching stint on Wednesday, when I should be able to use one of my learner's laptops using Windows 7.
    Interesting to know that Flo....have to admit, it's some time since I worked on a pc but when I did, I read so many bad reviews about vista that even when I upgraded to my final pc, I chose not to have vista.....fraid to say I'm a devout apple worshiper and would never go back....

Blog Entries

I almost bought an Apple Mac when I went out to find a new desktop, but then I saw the HP Touchsmart with its very large screen and many features and realised it would be ideal for the part time job I do at home involving spreadsheets and Sage to process salaries, so went for that.

I love my computer dearly, as it does all I want and more. I never had problems with Vista until Adobe chose to cease support either. HP provided me with outstanding customer support during the guarantee period, but I was 3 months too early to upgrade to Windows 7 and the 32 bit processor. That's life I suppose.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mynott View Post

I have now uploaded it to this forum as an attachment to this post - I hope !
    Thanks Steve.... I've now printed it off...

Veronica