Thread: devious people

Exclamation devious people

There is a person on Facebook from Swansea who is a cavalier owner. He's a sign writer but does photography as a hobby. (Not to be confused with the professional photographer of the same name) This chap has been telling how he has gone out of his way in helping a childrens charity with work, driving the minibus and raising funds.

What he's actualy been doing is leading everyone on and winning their trust - which included getting group members to provide photos of private jewellery and more. But he was also bullying those who were suspicious of him. The charity have never heard of him.

As is a fact in life, a lot of people fell for his lies and started to worship him as a great person. Glad I wan't one of them
    Last edited by Mark Ellis; 08-11-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: To clarify that he is not Rob Lyons the professional photographer
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Thank you Mark,
    He also has two Cavaliers - Tess, a Blenheim, and Lucy, a tri, and has also been on other Cavalier related groups and forums.

Also, what Mark has put on here has been verified by the charity concerned, which was the UK arm of an international charity dealing with the wishes of dying children. There is a lot of strong feeling due to the nature of some of the stories he fabricated, and the speed and manner in which he gained people's trust. Please be wary on any groups you may be involved with!

Mark and Ange, as much as I appreciate your concerns over this gentleman,

Unless he has been prosecuted and found guilty, I would be very cautious about issuing a "warning" on a public forum. It is IMHO "slander".
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS

Quote Originally Posted by bridgette View Post
    ... Unless he has been prosecuted and found guilty, I would be very cautious about issuing a "warning" on a public forum. It is IMHO "slander".
    Thank you Bridgette, much appreciated.

He has in fact publicly admitted his lies, some of which were harrowing stories and photos of dying children, which is what has got feelings running high.
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Slander is spoken ... it's libel that is written.
    Sheena Stevens

Thank you a blond moment !!!!
    Bridgette Evans
    Svena CKCS