Thread: year books and magazines

Default year books and magazines

I have a number of year books 1983 and 1988 to 1999,2001-2006, 2009and 2011,old cavalier chats to present old cavalcades to present and the club magazines, kennel club old breed records supplement toy breeds from 2000 to approx 2005, old crufts catalogues, , book of the bitch,Dogs and how to breed them Hilary Harmer, canine reproduction a breeders guide phyllis holst and vetinary notes
    for dog breeders by annette carricato if anyones interested please contact me pat-osborne@hotmail.com

still have most of these, are there any clubs want them for their rescue or health funds, may be able to deliver if not too far

SORRY THESE ARE NOW ALL GONE THANKS FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
    Last edited by Pagborne; 08-02-2013 at 10:15 AM.

I would be very interested in any KC breed record supplements i do not have previously.
    Thanks
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Pagborne View Post
    I have a number of year books 1983 and 1988 to 1999,2001-2006, 2009and 2011,old cavalier chats to present old cavalcades to present and the club magazines, kennel club old breed records supplement toy breeds, old crufts catalogues, southern cavalier champ show schedules with pedigrees in, book of the bitch,Dogs and how to breed them Hilary Harmer, canine reproduction a breeders guide phyllis holst and vetinary notes
    for dog breeders by annette carricato if anyones interested please contact me pat-osborne@hotmail.com

Still have most of these are there any local Cavalier clubs that would want these year books and magazines for their health or rescue funds may be able to deliver if not too far

Still have most of these are there any local Cavalier clubs that would want these year books and magazines for their health or rescue funds may be able to deliver if not too far
    If the postage is not too overwhelming I'll take them. UK items are very popular auction items here.
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA

Quote Originally Posted by SevenWoods View Post
    If the postage is not too overwhelming I'll take them. UK items are very popular auction items here.
    Hi I think the postage would be a great deal as you know the yearbooks are quite hefty , rough estimate 10 yearbooks weigh approx 7 kg

which is approx 82 I think which is a very rough estimate ,then I have to buy the boxes .
    I dont know what this is in doallars im afraid.

Just a thought: perhaps someone going over to the USA or coming here to judge might be willing to transport some of the heavier items?

Rosemary

I'm going to be at the Sturbridge show if someone could bring them over. I hate to ask the judges, they have enough to do.

Sue
    Sue

Susan Shidler
    AKC Breeder of Merit
    SevenWoods Cavaliers
    Mettawa, IL USA

Hi Pat,
    I have PM'd you.....

With love to you and Dave,
    Veronica.

Sorry these have gone now thanks for interest anyway

Sorry these have gone now thanks for interest anyway