Thread: Cooling coats for dogs

Lightbulb Cooling coats for dogs

Lou, the lady from Margaret Green Animal Rescue took her own dog to the Weymouth dog show on Sunday, as a dog to show to people interested in rescue and supporting Margaret Green.
    One showing person had a spare Prestige Cooling Coat, which she loaned to Lou for the length of the show. Lou posted on Facebook of how wonderful the product was.

With all this hot weather going on, I decided to buy my pair some Prestige Cooling Coats. I ordered them on-line on Sunday night, and they arrived today, Wednesday.

I took both dogs out in their new coats at 7.30 tonight, and yes the air temp was cooler - but Alfie was bouncing around like a puppy in his coat.

The manufacturers web site is www.prestigepets.co.uk/cool-coat

There is another make as well, Easidri.

Because we Brits aren't used to temperatures over 20 degrees

Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Red face Lexie being Lexie

Tried to take some footage today of how good these coats are. Lexie had other ideas

Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

Thanks for this info Mark. I have ordered a cooling coat for my cavalier Jack. We are new to this forum, we live in South Australia and this summer has been extremely
    hot with temp in the high 30's and quite a few days in the low 40's. Jack has a cooling bed, which is just wonderful, but didn't know about the coats.
    Ordered from prestige pets and their service was wonderful, they emailed me that in would only take about 5 days to arrive.
    Thank you again