Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four years ago.....

Default Four years ago.....

I really do not know where the time has gone but we have recently celebrated Nutmeg's FOURTH gotcha day - with a holiday in Devon.

We managed some nice, shortish beach and country strolls - we cannot walk as far as we used to as poor Kizzy has horrible arthritis in her hips and tends to suffer the following day if we over do it - and met several other Cavalier owners who were always happy to have a chat.

For those who have followed the ups and downs of Nutmeg's life ( from being unwanted at 10 weeks to becoming the happy little soul she is today - via the wonderful Humberside rescue, two caring foster Mums and a new start here in Notts at under six months) I thought you may like to see the latest batch of photos.

She has filled out a bit at last, grown a proper ( albeit fluffy) coat and enjoys every minute of her waking hours. And, if the way her tail wags in her sleep is anything to go by, she has a pretty good time whilst dreaming too! People are still surprised when they find out she is not a puppy and one person last week made a comment about the PEKINGESE but we think she's beautiful and cannot imagine life without her.

Hope you enjoy the pictures - my favourite is of the 'girls' posing with "Lady and the Tramp". Can anyone else see the resemblance?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Itsonlyme; 09-23-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: whoops...spelling again!
    Stephanie.....and two little ladies.

Nutmeg is just beautiful and a real credit to your hard work and TLC! Well done!

Happy Gotcha day, little Meg

Nutmeg is looking lovely, Stephanie. I can see that she's filled out a bit.

Lexie's muzzle has finally started to look more like a cavalier than a papillon And I think her coat is what woman call "flyaway" as in it sticks out in various places doing its own thing
    Click this line to see Alfie's Picasa web photo albums

Click this line to see Alfie's You Tube videos
    Mark, and my Blen - Lexie DOB 7/07/11, and my B/T - Katie DOB 01/12/12

She's looking good

Yes, I see Lady and the Tramp - try them with spaghetti

Just lovely Well done you! Nutmeg and big sister Kizzy look like a match made in heaven. I can't believe it is four years either.
    Tracey x

Wiltshire. U.K

Beautiful pictures Stephanie, you must be very proud of them both How that time has flown!

Woodford Green, Essex

Despite all her ups and downs, she has grown into an adorable looking dog who I know is much loved. And Kizzy also looks great.

San Mateo, California

Lovely digs, and obviously much loved.

Murton, Co Durham

Happy gotcha day Nutmeg... You're some little lady!
    Julie, Peter,
    Sydney & Harvey - Jake 21.02.11 - Bertie 21.11.16

Nutmeg looks a real little doll - you and she botj should be very proud of your achievement!