Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Puppy Announcement, and a Question

Penny has quite a few announcements! She now has 7 points in the AKC and has gone Reserve winners 3x, two of those times being Reserve to 4 or 5 point majors, all accomplished from the puppy classes. We also got to compete at our AKC Nationals this year and are proud to announce that she placed 3rd in her very competitive and large puppy class under judge Kevan Berry. We felt quite honored I sure am glad I held on to her. Lucky for being my first litter ever, and a singleton on top of that. Pretty happy too because Penny is my first dog I have shown myself and put points on. Hopefully she will also become my first home bred Champion.

Penny Best Opposite.jpgPenny WB Seattle.jpgreceived_10203433864278803.jpegPenny 3rd Nationals.jpgPenny 3rd.jpg
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Well done: she looks lovely, and that she's done well in adult competition must make you proud.

I find it slightly odd, living in a country under the FCi system where dogs under 12 months can't receive any meaningful award, that a puppy in the USA can be in Winners.

Jane

Blog Entries

Well done Penny
    Sheila H [EMAIL="halls.1@hotmail.co.uk"]

4. Default

So pleased you kept her! seems like only yesterday she arrived ...
    Sheena Stevens