Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Announcement, and a Question

She looks cute, please keep sending photos as she grows up. How about LockeStar Solitaire or LockeStar Love in a Mist?
    Dennis

LockeStar Solitary Diamond...? LockeStar Out of the Dark (born from 2 BT parents)?

I think I most likely will keep her unless there is some obvious flaw that will keep her from being a show potential or even a brood bitch. Even if there is some flaw, I have enough room right now that I COULD keep her as a pet even! But I already told myself that if she is pet quality, that it is in my goal's best interest to let her go as a pet. I have many candidates that would take her in a heart beat so I am not worried at all. I am telling everyone I won't know if I am keeping her or not until she is 8 weeks. But based off her little head, I love her expression and shape already! Then again I could be kennel blind, so I appreciate honest commentary/critique on her as I update her photos.

Thanks everyone, we sure adore her!
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Here are some new photos! Little girl puppy was 4 weeks old on Sunday.

Coco pup faces.jpgcoco pup pillow.jpgCoco pup tongue.jpg
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post

I have enough room right now that I COULD keep her as a pet even!
    I think LockeStar Temptation or Temptress then Alisha would be lovely

Alison.

She looks lovely!! I am useless at picking puppies, though. At birth they’re all dreadful, at four to six weeks they’re all champions, at eight weeks they’re all rubbish and at eighteen months it’s “WHY did I sell that one?”

I often let the best ones go. In the UK I sold a truly ugly ruby dog puppy - in my eyes. Two years later, one of our (no longer with us) breed judges said she'd seen a dog bred by me at a horse show. He was absolutely gorgeous, moved like a dream, lovely head, huge eyes; why on earth did I let him go? It took me a while to work out who he could be, then I contacted his owners and yes, a woman had come up to them and asked lots of questions about their handsome dog........ they sent me a photo and he really had been the ugly duckling who turned into a swan.

It’s lovely to see Coco so happy with her baby: do they play yet???

Jane

Jane, just caught this in action!

play.jpg

Temptation is a good name idea.... I'll be honest though I've been calling her Pancake haha! She's got a fat little belly and when she lays it flattens out like a pancake.
    Last edited by Coco; 12-05-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    Alisha
    &
    Coco

Oh that is sweet!! I love my mummy!!!!

Hmmm - Temptation will be a nicer name than Pancake when she's older.... says someone who had girls called Flan and Crumble!!!

Jane

Alisha
    &
    Coco

So sweet!! Trouble with me is that I find them all perfect at that age!!!!

Jane

What a lovely cheeky little face that is!

Rosemary